Who is the best spine surgeon in the world?
Professor Arun Ranganathan, world-renowned spinal surgeon.
How do I find the best spine surgeon?
How to Choose a Spine Surgeon
- Make sure the spine surgeon is board certified (or board eligible) and fellowship trained in spine. …
- Choose a spine surgeon who devotes at least 50% of his or her practice to the treatment of spinal conditions.
Who are the top 5 neurosurgeons?
Top 5 neurosurgeons:
- Medical Doctor Bartolomé Oliver.
- Professor Pietro Mortini.
- Professor Serdar Kahraman.
- Medical Doctor JunSeok Bae.
- Medical Doctor Seung-Jae Hyun.
Which doctor is best for spinal cord?
A neurologist is a specialist who diagnoses and treats problems with the nervous system. For example, Parkinson’s disease, other disorders of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. A neurologist might be chosen if your back or neck pain is chronic and longstanding, as they are an expert in the origins of pain.
Who is the best spine doctor in America?
1. Mark Burnett, MD (NeuroTexas Brain and Spinal Surgery, Austin): Dr. Burnett specializes in complex and minimally invasive spine surgery, sports medicine and peripheral nerve surgery.
Who is the best spine surgeon in USA?
Dr. Schuler is noted among the 100 best spine surgeons and specialists in America. US News and World Report named him among the top 1% of physicians in his specialty nationwide. He serves as President of the National Spine Health Foundation, and Chairman of its Medical and Scientific Board.
Which country is best for spine surgery?
Thailand is the Medical Tourism capital of the world. The cost of private hospital spine surgery in Thailand is on average 50-70% less than the same surgery in a western country such as Australia, New Zealand, The Middle East, Canada and the USA.
What type of doctor does spine surgery?
However, when it comes to surgical care for the spine, there are two types of specialists who are trained to perform spine surgery: orthopedic spine surgeons and neurosurgeons.