What do you say when someone is having open heart surgery?
General Get Well Message After Surgery
- Hope you feel all the love surrounding you right now.
- Thinking about you today and hoping it’s a good one for you.
- Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
- Sending you a warm hug, love, and prayers.
- Sending good, healthy recovery vibes your way.
What do you say when someone is going to have surgery?
Get Well Soon After Surgery
- I hope you are recovering after your recent surgery and doing well.
- Sending my best wishes to you as you recover from your surgery.
- Hope your recovery from your recent surgery is short and sweet!
- I’m glad to hear your surgery went well. …
- So glad that you are on the mend after your surgery.
How do you send well wishes for surgery?
How You Can Wish ‘Good Luck’ for Surgery or a Medical Procedure
- “I hope everything goes perfectly for you today.” …
- “You’re in great hands. …
- “All the best during your surgery.” …
- “Here’s praying everything goes just as it should and you come out feeling great.” …
- “I’ll be cheering you on today.
How do you cheer someone up after surgery?
6 Ways To Care For Your Loved One After Surgery
- Take Over Some Of Their Responsibilities. …
- Be Present During Their Recovery. …
- Be the Strong One. …
- Stay Available from Beginning to End. …
- Be a Positive Distraction. …
- Remind Them of the Reasons. …
- It Takes Time.
What do you text someone in the hospital?
What to Say
- “I am thinking of you.”
- “You’re doing great.”
- “I pray that you feel better.”
- “Nothing can stop you – get well soon!”
- “Sending healing energy your way.”
- “Wishing you a very speedy recovery!”
- “I love you!”
What do they give you to calm you down before surgery?
Barbiturates and benzodiazepines, commonly known as “downers” or sedatives, are two related classes of prescription medications that are used to depress the central nervous system. 5 They are sometimes used with anesthesia to calm a patient down just prior to surgery or during their recovery.