Who is the highest paid plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills?
Dr David Matlock – $2.7 million
Dr David Matlock is a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills, California. Like many other wealthy, he is also involved in television.
How much does a plastic surgeon in LA make?
The average pay for a Plastic Surgeon is $520,649 a year and $250 an hour in Los Angeles, California, United States. The average salary range for a Plastic Surgeon is between $344,283 and $698,630.
What is the highest paid plastic surgeon?
Highest-paid plastic surgeons
- Dr Terry Dubrow – $30 million. …
- Dr Leonard Hochstein – $20 million. …
- Dr Kevin Sands – $20 million. …
- Dr Chris Moss – $20 million. …
- Dr Garth Fisher – $15 million. …
- Dr Robert Key – $14 million. …
- Dr Paul Nassif – $14 million. …
- Dr Maria Siemionow – $14 million.
How much does a high end plastic surgeon make?
What Is the Average Plastic Surgeon Salary by State
|State||Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
How is Terry Dubrow so rich?
Terry Dubrow is a board certified plastic surgeon who has earned the distinction of being the third richest plastic surgeon in the world. He has done so by earning his medical credentials as well as establishing himself as a popular television personality. He delivers cosmetic procedures in Orange County, California.
How much is a bbl from Dr Miami?
3. What type of procedures does Dr. Miami do?
|Breast Augmentation/Implant Exchange||$6,495|
|Breast Lift with implants||$9,995|