What do you say to someone after surgery?
Get Well Soon After Surgery
- I hope you are recovering after your recent surgery and doing well.
- Sending my best wishes to you as you recover from your surgery.
- Hope your recovery from your recent surgery is short and sweet!
- I’m glad to hear your surgery went well. …
- So glad that you are on the mend after your surgery.
How do you comfort someone after surgery?
Be natural and warm. Don’t let the seriousness of the surgery push you too far past your comfort zone, causing you to say something you both might find uncomfortable. Stick to small talk and simple, yet caring, questions such as “How are you feeling?” or “Is there anything specific you need today?”
How do you write get well wishes after surgery?
Hope you get well soon and recover quickly from your recent surgery. Sending you all my thoughts and prayers your way. Keep being strong and get well soon. Just wanted to let you know that you mean the world to us and we’re all wishing you a quick and speedy recovery from your recent surgery.
How do you wish someone good recovery?
Get Well Wishes
- Feel better soon!
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day. …
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
Can you say good luck to someone having surgery?
“I hope everything goes well.”
To make this phrase more personalized, mention the surgery they’re having. For example, “I hope your knee surgery goes well.” Making your well-wishes specific shows the person you’re talking to that you’ve taken an interest in what’s going on in their life and that you care.
How do you cheer someone up in the hospital?
Here are a few things to say when someone you know is in the hospital:
- “I am thinking of you.”
- “You’re doing great.”
- “I pray that you feel better.”
- “Nothing can stop you – get well soon!”
- “Sending healing energy your way.”
- “Wishing you a very speedy recovery!”
- “I love you!”
How do you use well wishes in a sentence?
Thanks for all the well wishes, birthday was good, 8 years into my rugby career now , scary that. So as you might have already heard from @thorazos, I have covid. The good news is I’m already feeling better than I did initially—I hope it continues in that direction. Thank you to everyone for your well wishes!
What do you write to someone in the hospital?
Write a Get Well message that’s brief.
- I’m thinking of you this very minute. Hope you can feel it—and feel better soon.
- I’m sorry you’re sick. …
- Take time to take care of yourself. …
- When I heard you were sick, it made me feel a little worse, too. …
- Wishing you good health—and sending you good vibes.