Who is the most famous surgeon?
Henry Norman Bethune was born in Ontario in 1890 and was to become the best-known physician in the world. Bethune, a thoracic surgeon, spent his professional life in Detroit and Montreal, with these periods separated by a year spent as a patient in a tuberculosis sanatorium.
Who is the most famous living doctor in the world?
5 Most Influential Doctors Alive Today
- Dr. Robert Grant. A silently influential authority in HIV research for years, Dr. …
- Dr. Mehmet Oz, MD. …
- Dr. Mark Hyman. …
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta. …
- Dr. Andrew Weil, MD.
Who is the most famous surgeon in the USA?
Data with Symbol is only for Dexur Customers. Get in touch with us to know more.
|1||Dr. LEONARD GIRARDI|
|2||Dr. JOHN M BROWN|
|3||Dr. DAVID ADAMS|
|4||Dr. ALFREDO TRENTO|
What is the richest type of surgeon?
RELATED: The list of the top 10 highest physician salaries by specialty for 2019
- Neurosurgery — $746,544.
- Thoracic surgery — $668,350.
- Orthopedic surgery — $605,330.
- Plastic surgery — $539,208.
- Oral and maxillofacial — $538,590.
- Vascular surgery — $534,508.
- Cardiology — $527,231.
- Radiation oncology — $516,016.
Who is the world’s greatest neurosurgeon?
Top 5 neurosurgeons:
- Medical Doctor Bartolomé Oliver.
- Professor Pietro Mortini.
- Professor Serdar Kahraman.
- Medical Doctor JunSeok Bae.
- Medical Doctor Seung-Jae Hyun.
Who is the smartest doctor in the world?
The Smartest Doctor in the World
- Eric Topol, M.D.
- Mike Cadogan, M.D.
- Berci Mesko, M.D.
- Pieter Kubben, M.D.
- Peter Diamantis, M.D.
- Cameron Powell, M.D.
- Iltifat Husain, M.D.
- Sumer Sethi, M.D.