Washington University School of Medicine
Washington University Medical Center
Education & Training
- The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, B.A. (Natural Sciences), May, 1976
- Laboratory of Molecular Biology, National Cancer Institute, Baltimore Cancer Research Center, Baltimore, Maryland. Research Assistant, 1974-1978.
- Washington University School of Medicine and Division of Biology and Biomedical Sciences, Medical Scientist Training Program, St. Louis, Missouri, M.D., Ph.D. (Molecular Biology), December, 1986. (I was Jeff Gordon's first graduate student.)
- Department of Pathology, Barnes, Children’s and Jewish Hospitals, Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis, Missouri, Resident in Anatomic Pathology, 1987-1988.
- Mathematical Research Branch, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, Medical Staff Fellow, 1988-1989.